Fibromyalgia is an arthritic disorder that is characterized by pain and tenderness in the muscles, joints, and ligaments. This is a chronic physiological condition which is most often accompanied by fatigue.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
Following are the symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Overall pain and stiffness experienced at different parts of the body for more than 3 months
- A persistent feeling of fatigue along with chronic headache and even migraines
- Swelling in the affected regions
- Neuropsychological problems
- Numbness in the limbs and sometimes a tingling sensation
- Sleep disorder, especially disturbance in sleep cycle
- Symptoms related with depression are not uncommon in fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia is thought to be a direct outcome of imbalance of vata. This is the chief bodily imbalance playing behind hypersensitivity and nervous destabilization, a combined effect of which results in pain, fatigue, and muscular tenderness.
- Instances of muscular pain resulting out of lack of sleep are not very uncommon in initiating fibromyalgia. Insufficient sleep results in low energy level which in turn might bring about muscle pain.
- An inevitable combined impact of constant muscle ache and fatigue is diminished physical activity, strength, and stamina. This might aggravate fibromyalgic condition.
- As per some other studies fibromyalgia might be generated by the accumulation of toxins in the muscles as an outcome of lactic acid build-up.
Fibromyalgia patients should undergo a restricted diet chart which must include the following items as described below:
- Vegetable is the most vital part of diet suggested for a fibromyalgia patient. Vegetable juices and soups are enriched with vitamins and minerals. Juices made out of carrot, beetroot, and cucumber are suggested. Vegetables like zucchini, pumpkin, and squash could be consumed in cooked form.
- Spices and ingredients like turmeric, cumin, coriander, asafetida, garlic, fennel, and ginger are highly recommended.
- Flushing out toxic matters out of the body is essential to get rid of pains and aches. Drinking plenty of water and other liquids could prove to be helpful in this regard
- Coconut milk and coconut water are also recommended in this regard.
Home Remedies for Fibromyalgia
- Expand your chest and take a deep breath using the full diaphragm muscle. This deep breathing and relaxed inhalation is very effective in reducing stress considerably.
- Ginger tea is another useful alternative of common pain relief medicines. One teaspoon of grated ginger soaked in 8 ounces of hot water for 10 minutes and then strained and consumed might show a remarkable outcome for fibromyalgia.
- Sauna and warm baths, warm compresses, packs, etc. are equally useful home remedies in fibromyalgia pain relief and aches to a great extent.
- Lymph drainage from the body tissue is also suggested to wash out the toxic matters out of the body.
- Stress reduction is an important part of curing fibromyalgia. Therefore stress reduction techniques and therapies are to be adopted.
Ashwagandha (Withania somniferum): This unique adaptogen and aphrodisiac has long been used by Indian Ayurvedic physicians for the treatment of rheumatic disorders. Its root extract is quite useful for easing inflammation and mitigating immune dysfunction. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent which effectively could provide relief from swelling, pain, and other conditions caused due to arthritic, injury or other conditions.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Recent research study showed that the root extract of this herb effectively thwarts the formation of prostaglandins and leukotrienes, which are mainly responsible for pain and inflammation. It is also found to be effective for musculoskeletal pain and other muscular discomfort.
Menthol and Camphor: These natural compounds are widely used as the active constituents for many supplements used as pain-reliever. Menthol is extracted from plants of mint family whereas camphor is a natural component of spike lavender, hyssop, and coriander. These chemicals ease the rigid muscles, thereby comforting muscles pains in and around joints and other areas, and backpain.
Fibromyalgia Pain Relief – Fibromyalgia Treatment
Shallaki (Boswellia serrata): This amazing herb is widely known for its effectivity in rheumatic problems. Recent study regarding the therapeutic aspects of this herb has revealed that this herb could successfully treat rheumatoid arthritis, chronic colitis, Crohn’s disease, etc. It has excellent anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. It inhibits the substances responsible for causing inflammation, accelerates the formation and repairing of cartilage, and enhances the blood supply around the joint area. Herbal extract of shallaki significantly reduces the swelling and pain of joints and mitigates morning stiffness of the patients of rheumatoid arthritis.
Arthcare capsules are one of the best known natural remedy for arthritis and a range of other disorders related to joint movements. The unique combination of these herbs is extremely useful for a range of painful conditions.
Arthcare Oil is extremely effective in giving you relief from any strains and body aches in minutes. This oil easily gets absorbed right into the dermal layer of skin and directly works on the nerve cells in the muscles around the joint area.
Arthcare Oil and Arthcare Capsules are the best solution of rheumatic disorders like fibromyalgia. These are formulated with unique combination of some of the eminent anti-arthritic herbal extracts which not only helps in strengthening bone tissue and skeletal and neuromuscular systems but also provides complete relief from the traumatic arthritic problems. The powerful anti-inflammatory activity of these herbal medications effectively promotes easy movements of joints and muscles without inflicting any side-effects.
Besides, Herbal Capsules of Shallaki, Ashwagandha, and Ginger are extremely useful natural supplements which could give you relief from excruciating arthritic pains in no time without even imposing a single bad effect.