Penis curvature is not something unusual as many people might think. It is characterized by an angular or bent erected male organ. Various studies and surveys have concluded that more than 50% of men have got some degree of curvature—it could be of different shape and the curve could be in any direction like left, right, up, or down. Although this physical condition is not harmful, but sometimes too much bending might create problem in copulation.
The best way to correct the defects, caused due to normal penis curvature, is to follow some exercises. The basic aim of these exercises is to develop erectile tissue on the shorter side of the curvature which is nothing but the shorter one of the two erectile chambers.
Some stretching exercises are extremely useful in stimulating the shorter side of the bend which over time produces more erectile tissue on that side. It is found that by regularly following this stretching exercise one could completely correct his minor to moderate bend within a couple of months and severe curves which are more than 30° could be reduced to a significant level.
You can easily perform this exercise. In flaccid condition grip the male organ around the head and pull it up to its maximum comfortable limit. Stretching up to the maximum comfortable limit signifies the point where you would feel strong elongation at the base of the penis and in the suspensory ligament.
You could easily measure how much you are improving. Measure each side of the bend individually before starting the exercise for the first time. After you have developed significant erectile tissue on the shorter side again measure both sides at the erected condition. Once you have corrected fully these two sides should be almost equal. You could apply this stretching technique for the enlargement of male organ. Regular practice of this exercise would help you to develop a large and thick male organ within very short period.
Causes of Abnormal Curvature
- Restrictive Clothing: Tight undergarments often restrict penis from normal outward growth, bending it on one side. This abnormal position affects the overall development as blood would flow freely on one side leaving the other side less nourished.
- Disease: The penis curvature might also happen due to Peyronie’s Disease. It is mainly a connective tissue disorder which involves the development of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue under the skin of the male organ. These are dense and rigid which prevent the natural expansion of the shaft at one side, thereby bending it to a significant amount.
Signs and Symptoms of Peyronie’s Disease
Indications of this disease could arise overnight or develop slowly. Major symptoms include:
- Painful erection with bending
- One or more sides of the organ bear thick band of hard tissue
Cause of Peyronie’s Disease
It is unknown what causes this disease. However a number of doctors believe some factors could be responsible for this condition, which mainly include:
- Injury: Some sort of injury might cause the tearing of tissue and rupture of blood vessels in the male organ which might bleed internally. Abnormal cure of this wound might develop plaque under the skin. Recurrence of this type of trauma might develop hard fibrous tissue resulting in the deformity.
- Autoimmune disorder: If someone’s natural immunity behaves abnormally causing the formation of plaque on one side of the shaft the whole situation could turn into Peyronie’s Disease.
- Inherited collagen abnormality: This disease might also arise due to genetic abnormality of genes which regulate the growth of fibrous connective tissue proteins or collagens.
- Drugs: Some medications which are used to treat high blood pressure, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis and seizures, etc. might also trigger this disease as a result of their side effects.
Prevention and Treatment
There is no specific preventive measure for Peyronie’s Disease. However avoiding physical injury to the erected male organ could help you to prevent the development of this disease.
Several treatments involving Vitamin E or B-complex treatment, steroid and calcium channel blockers injections, radiation therapy, etc. are employed in order to improve the painful symptoms. Sometimes surgical methods are employed to rectify the deformity. It is advisable to discuss with some experienced doctor before taking any step in order to cure this abnormal penis curvature problem.