A large component of women’s personality is associated with their beauty and external appearance. Certain body parts deserve greater significance in this regard than others and bustline is one of them. Modern world is equipped with a wide range of procedures and techniques for women whoever needs to get rid of small, saggy, or flaccid and unattractive bustline.
Why Breast Enlargement
The necessity of breast enlargement had been questioned again and again both ethically and scientifically. However it is an undeniable fact that size and firmness of these delicate body parts do influence women’s personality development as well as confidence level to a considerable extent. Losing beauty and youth due to gradual deformation in size and shape as an outcome of aging is no less important than looking beautiful in teenage which mean that size means a lot for women of all ages irrespective of national and international boundaries. And nobody can deny that a desire to look beautiful is a basic human right for any individual. Keeping this basic requirement in view different methods and techniques had been invented since ancient days.
Methods and Techniques for Breast Enlargements
Breast augmentation surgery
This is probably the most commonly known and well-practiced method which is also known as mammaplasty. In mammaplasty, a layer of foreign material (preferably silicon gel) is inserted just above the pectoral muscle.
However mammaplasty has got its own limitations and risks. Since it is a surgical procedure, you need to wait for a complete recovery from the incision marks. Besides, patients suffer from postsurgical symptoms like permanent scarring, infection, sensory problems, and lumps or cysts.
Recent studies have shown that silicon insertion might heighten the risk of breast cancer in women. However, recent methods of mammaplasty use saline-filled transplant material instead of silicon.
Natural Breast Enlargement Methods
Due to hazards of surgical methods, many women are switching over to natural methods for safer, quicker, and more effective solutions. Ayurveda plays a major role in this regard by introducing a variety of medications, massage therapy, and exercises. These herbal bequests are available in the form of pills, creams, lotions or ointments and sprays. Though not yet proved medically, these naturally endowed herbs like fenugreek, hops, dandelion, saw palmetto, ginseng, fennel seeds, and watercress deserve special mention as bosom augmenting agents due to the visible impact they have shown so far.
Herbs: Ayurveda has invented and established the role of a few herbs which play significant role in enhancing the breast size and they are:
Pueraria mirifica: This herb is obtained from Thailand. Also commonly known as Krao Krua, this herb is blessed with rich phytoestrogens like miroestrol, deoxymiroestrol, and coumestans. It is processed and sold in the form of creams, lotions, or sprays and even pills.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): This Indian herb is generally famous as Ashwagandha. If used in proper combination with almond oil and rose water, this herb works as a matchless herbal supplement for improving the texture of the bosom.
A few other herbs which also work as active ingredients for breast enlargement solution are:
- Piper longum, or Long Pepper
- Pterocarpus santalinus, or the red sandalwood tree
- Gmelina arborea, locally known as Gamhar
- Sesamum indicum or sesame, locally known as Til
- Asparagus racemosus, a creeper of the Asparagus family
Massage: Massaging, exercise and yoga are possibly the safest way to achieve the same goal. It helps in flushing out toxic wastes from mammary tissues, promoting blood circulation, and toning up pectoral muscles in order to give a proper size and shape to the bustline. It is advisable to use topical herbal massage supplements to ensure optimum benefits.
Exercise: Yoga is another effective method which includes several asanas such as Surya Namaskara, Stabdhasana, Sahaj Stabdhasana, Vrikshasana, etc. These are quite effectual in improving the shape and size of the bustline. A list of common workout techniques is pec press, butterfly press, wall ups, pectoral push up, etc.
Herbal Supplements – Natural Breast Enlargement
Following Herbal Supplements are extremely useful in natural augmentation of bustline:
- Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Breast Cream
- Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Nano Breast Cream
- Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Breast Serum
- Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Nano Breast Serum
- Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Breast Spray
- Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Breast Pills
These herbal supplements would give you following wonderful advantages:
- These are formulated with timeless herb Pueraria Mirifica which is the richest source of phytoestrogens
- Nano cream and serum are constituted with a unique combination of Pueraria Mirifica and nanosomes – a great contribution of modern nanotechnology
- Nanosomes promote instant breast enhancement and firmness
- Phytoestrogens help in balancing estrogen level and retrieving elasticity of the supporting ligaments
- Provides nutrition to adipose tissues
- Removes toxic wastes via lymphatic ducts
- Liposomes help in toning up pectoral muscles, thereby giving a tighter look
- Bestows with radiant skin texture
- No side effects or wrinkled skin
- Extremely easy to use, rapid absorption of the components, and quick result