Mucuna pruriens, also quite familiar as kapikachhu, is an annual twinning plant which is esteemed as a great aphrodisiac and has been used since ages by the eminent ayurvedic physicians for the treatment of premature ejaculation and low sperm count.
Medicinal Benefits of Kapikachhu
A regular consumption of vegetable capsules formulated with the purest form of Mucuna pruriens extract would be extremely beneficial for a number of health disorders.
- This herbal medicine is an overwhelming aphrodisiac purported to arouse or enhance sexual appetite in men.
- This effective nervine tonic sets the mood for performing the sexual activity to its optimum level.
- Mucuna pruriens increases sperm count and quality of the sperm in men. It also enhances physical endurance and strength necessary for pleasing sexual act.
- This herbal extract is a recommended remedy for Parkinson’s disease and dropsy.
- This herb is extremely effective in losing excess body weight.
- Mucuna pruriens helps to improve muscular structure of our body by putting down ample proteins in muscles and thereby increasing overall physical strength.
- It is an effective blood purifier and is quite useful for rheumatic patients.
- Mucuna pruriens also efficiently alleviates a number of common disorders like excessive white dischargefrom vaginal canal, abnormal or heavy and extended flow of menstruation, and ejaculation of sperm even in absence of sexual intercourse.
- It is a strong astringent, laxative, anthelmintic, and alexipharmic.
- It is also regarded as a powerful remedy for facial paralytic symptoms, nervous disorders, congestion of bronchial tract, asthmatic indications, coughand common cold, ulcers, and delirium.
- Mucuna pruriens is a useful remedy for cholera, snakebite, and worm infections.
- It is often used to treat hyperglycemia. Its antihyperglycemic effect is found to be extremely useful in healing up diabetic complications.
Kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens) Herbal Dietary Supplement: 60 Vegetable Capsules
Serving size: 2 Vegi caps
Servings per container: 30
Each 500 mg capsule contains: Kapikachhu
Dosage: 1-2 Capsules two times a day after meal or or as directed by your health practitioner.
Now let us find out more closely how this unique herbal medicine could simply work wonder for a few specific health disorders.
Revitalize Male Fertility and Physical Endurance – Increase Sperm Count
Mucuna pruriens is an excellent aphrodisiac. It is an effective enhancer of testosterone level—the male hormone which dominates and determines the sexual activity in men. This amazing herb has a profound effect over hypothalamus where pituitary gland is located; thereby stimulating the pituitary gland to enhance the testosterone production. Testosterone is mainly responsible for libido in male and female.
Mucuna contains high concentration of L-dopa, an essential amino acid which could easily be converted into neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine has the main influence in enhancing sexual desire and sexual activities in human.
This herbal medicine is also widely used for the treatment of common male sexual problem—premature ejaculation. Mucuna pruriens not only increases the arousal and sexual process to a significant level but also helps to sustain the sexual power for a longer time. This dramatically increases the postejaculatory interval in the patients. This herb has got unique soothing effect over the nervous system which is regarded as the key factor playing behind the treatment of premature ejaculation. It delays the process of ejaculation by simply toning down the sensitivity of male sex organs.
Mucuna pruriens is an exceptional remedy for people who are suffering from spermatogenesis. It significantly improves the sperm concentration and increases sperm motility in infertile males. It is also a good remedy for oligozoospermic patients and an excellent restorative and invigorating agent for the patients with low fertility problems.
An Effective Nerve Stimulator
Kapikachhu is nature’s unique gift which is regarded as an excellent nerve tonic. The presence of a number of essential alkaloids such as L-dopa, mucanine, pruridine, tannic acid, etc. has made mucuna pruriens an immensely useful medication for maintaining optimum performance of the nervous system and normal nerve cell function.
This herb is found to be quite advantageous for the treatment of the serious nerve disorder Parkinson’s disease. Due to the presence of high concentration of L-dopa, this herbal medicine is able to slow down the aggravation of Parkinson’s symptoms which mainly include tremors, slurring, rigidity, drooling, and imbalance. Unlike other medications it does not show any side effects.