A common old-age problem of men is impotence or erectile dysfunction which is not very uncommon among young men as well. This can be described as incapability to attain or sustain the level of erection necessary for a complete and successful sexual act. Experiencing such problems for more than 50% of time is indicative of this alarming problem, otherwise if it persists for less than 20% of time then it could be counted as a normal phenomenon.
Causes of Impotence
Causes of this disease could be classified as physiological and psychological.
- Certain diseases like arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), nerve diseases, stress, depression, and performance anxiety are known to affect flow of blood at the genital area and are considered to be the common cause of impotence.
- Obesity and high blood pressure are yet a few other factors working behind this disorder.
- Sometimes chronic illness and Peyronie’s disease are also thought to be responsible for this illness.
- Recreational drug abuse is capable of triggering chronic as well as temporary ED. Even an addiction to other substances like alcohol and cigarettes might also set off this persisting problem.
- Neurogenic Disorders generated by spinal cord and brain injuries, nerve disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and stroke are also very significant factors working behind ED.
- Tumor in the pituitary gland or diminished level of testosterone could be responsible for initiating hormonal trouble resulting in impotence.
- Surgery in the prostate, the bladder, or the colon might also damage the penile nerves resulting in ED.
- Among various psychological factors clinical depression, schizophrenia, substance abuse, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, personality disorders or traits are of special mention.
- Depressive state of mood or depression itself might be another active cause that might heighten the chance of sexual incapability.
Indications of the constant inability to attain persistence in sexual act could be analyzed from different angles:
- Failure to sustain erection or an incomplete one might be indicative of discrepancy in the mechanism to hold enough blood in the penile area for a longer duration.
- This disorder might at times affect the process of emission, ejaculation, and orgasm.
A few preventive measures could be followed on a regular basis in order to stay away from ED:
- Smoking is often found to be an active cause working behind impotence. Therefore it is advisable to stop smoking
- Stop alcohol abuse or at least try to get a control over it by restricting the use of alcohol for not more than two drinks per day
- Maintain a daily schedule of exercise
- Maintain a fit and stable weight
- Sometimes vigorous massage all over the body could give some good result in fighting this troublesome ailment
- Cold hip bath on a regular basis heals and tones up the nerves of the pelvic region, thereby minimizing the likelihood of ED.
- Come out of using illegal drugs by any means
- Doctor’s suggestions and guidelines are mandatory if you are suffering from any chronic illness diabetes or complications involving the kidney.
- Medication plays a very important role in fighting the problem of impotence. Therefore the patient must follow the usual schedule of medicines as prescribed by the physician. Regular review of the medicines is essential. Discuss with your doctor about possible substitutes or change in dosage in necessary. But never change, start, or stop taking any medicine without discussing with your doctor.
Diet for Impotence Treatment – Male Sexual Enhancement
Diet might play a key role in remedying the troubles related with this dysfunction. Proper and balanced diet chart should be maintained in order to maintain a fit body with less weight.
Fruits, fruits, and fruits are the only solution in this regard. Any patient suffering from erectile dysfunction should maintain fresh-fruit diet for seven days a week.
Artificially processed, canned, and denatured food items should be strictly omitted from one’s regular diet chart.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Kohinoor gold – Best herbal solution for this male disorder is Kohinoor Gold Capsules. This wonderful natural medication has been formulated with the extracts of world’s best and most effective erotic herbs like winter cherry, cowhage, asparagus racemosus, etc. They efficiently enhance mental and physical stamina and confidence of a man.
Some of the most important benefits of Kohinor Gold are: